- I've been selected by Diane Smyth in order to take part to Momentum, the call for photographers loosely based on the concept of migration, organized by Minimum and Der Grief. The photographs selected by the curator, will be printed and exhibited at Minimum in Palermo, and later displayed online on Der Greif.
- On the new issue of Il Fotografo magazine seven pages about my work and a very interesting interview about the past, the present and the future of my visual quest.
- On friday January 26th opens in Verona my solo exhibition Farang at the Galleria Quasi Fotografo QF3 in via Carducci 14. The vernissage starts at 19.00.
- I'll take part to the collective exhibition Immagini Indifese, a photographic exhibition in favor of the ANT Foundation. An emotion, a provocation or a universal or personal reflection through images never shown by 30 great photographers. Till November 5th at Spazio Contemporanea gallery in Brescia.
- My work is part of the collective exhibition Ballade Des Pendus that will open on September 24th in Milan at Plasma Plastic Modern Art. The exhibition curated by Giovanni De Francesco, will be on diplay till October 15th.
- I'm one of the selected artists for the collective exhibition Conceal/Reveal art of the Photo Oxford festival 2017 that will opens in Oxford on September 8th.
- I'll take part to the 2017 edition of the Festival Of Fotografia Di Capri that opens on June 24th. The exhibition will be on display till August 23th.
- I'm one of the artist selected to exhibiti his work during the conference Italianism, which will take place in Rome at La Farnesina and at La Sapienza University from June 15th.
- I'll take part with some photographs to the collective exhibition Out of Tune #3 in Milan at Santeria Social Club. The exhibition will open on May 25th.
- The exhibition Buried Reflections in the Silo featuring photographs by me, Devin Yalkin, Samuele Pellecchia and Igor Posner at the Kolga Tbilisi Photo Festival is featured on L'oeil de la Photographie.
- The exhibition Buried Reflections in the Silo featuring photographs by me, Devin Yalkin, Samuele Pellecchia and Igor Posner at the Kolga Tbilisi Photo Festival is featured on Monovisions.
- The exhibition Buried Reflections in the Silo featuring photographs by me, Devin Yalkin, Samuele Pellecchia and Igor Posner at the Kolga Tbilisi Photo Festival is featured on Gup Magazine.
- I'll take part to the Kolga Tbilisi Photo Festival with the exhibition Buried Reflections In The Silo together with Igor Posner, Devin Oktar Yalkin, Samuele Pellecchia. The exhibition, featuring more than 120 prints, will open on May 7th at the Tbilisi History Museum.
- In Paris, from 28/04 to 01/05, Le 247 gallery will take part to the What's Up Photo Doc - Le Salon De La Photographie Documentaire and will present my work together with the work of the other represented photographers Sébastien Tixier, Julien Pebrel and Gilles Rigoulet.
- It's out on Vogue.it a selection of pictures from the shooting i did for Ben Taverniti Unravel Project.
- My exhibition Farang at Le 247 Galerie in Paris is featured on Rolling Stone Italy.
- My exhibition Farang at Le 247 Galerie in Paris is featured on L'Oeil de la Photographie.
- On Saturday January 28th my first solo show Farang opens at Le247 Gallery in Paris. The exhibition is part of the Circulations Festival partners gallery program and will be on display from January 30th to March 20th.
- My series Le Tchad Dense is featured with an interview on the nes issue of Black+White Photography Magazine
- I'll take part to the 12th edition of the Angkor Photo Festival in Cambodia, with a projection of my project Le Tchad Dense.
- On Sunday 9th, at the Festival of Fotografia Etica in Lodi, I'll take part to a talk with Gigliola Foschi, curator and writer about how photographs can remain in our memory when the audience is assailed by so many images that create a sort of background noise.
- On October 22th and 23th I'll be at the Festival of Fotografia Etica in Lodi to do portfolio lectures in order to do chose the winner of the Voglino Prize.
- My fashion story We Lay Our Broken World In Sorrow At Your Feet is out on King Kong Magazine.
- During the opening week of Les Rencontres d'Arles, at the Fotohaus Paris/Berlin space, there will be the official launch of the new edition of The Smell Of Dust III featuring my work together with many other interesting photographic projects.
- I've photographed the backstage of Damir Doma show for Vogue.it.
- I've been interviewed by the Ukrainian magazine Bird in Fligh about my visual diary Scrapbook.
- I've photographed Franco Gussalli Beretta and his home for the Financial Times.
- My project Farang will be showcased on June 3rd in Ljubljana at the Zrc Atrium as part of the Photonic Moments – Month of Photography Festival 2016.
- My series Farang will be screened together with the other Ones to Watch 2016 by the British Journal of Photography at the Photo Espana festival in Madrid.
- My series Farang will be screened together with the other Ones to Watch 2016 by the British Journal of Photography at the Photo London festival.
- Farang has been featured on the italian newspaper La Stampa.
- I'm part of Nuova Fotografia Italiana, a feature about new italian photography curated by Chiara Bardelli Nonino and Serena Pezzato for Flash Art.
- I've created together with Letizia Scarpello and Jessica Daolio a special series for Lines Magazine mixing fashion, photography and painting.
- I had a funny tit for tat with The Heavy Collective about photography and life.
- My project Farang is on Dazed together with the other most popular projects selected by Fotografia Magazine on April.
- My project Farang is the most seen series of April on Fotografia Magazine.
- My series Farang is featured on the french site La Boite Verte.
- I’m one of the photographers selected for The Talent Issue: Ones to Watch 2016 of the British Journal of Photography, featuring an annual survey of the best emerging photographers from around the world, recommended by a global panel of experts.
- My project Farang is featured as The Story of the Week on Photographic Museum of Humanity
- My project Le Tchad Dense is featured on Fotopolis together with an interview about my expereince in Africa.
- My project Farang is featured on Fotografia Magazine.
- I'm part of the book Panorama by Diorama, an anthology of sixty conversations with creative talents based in Milan.
- Tom Griggs, photographer, educator and editor of Fototazo rote an article for Don't Take Picture about my photography. I'm really glad to have been included in this interesting series about the rule breakers of contemporary photography.
- On wednesday March 16th, on the occasion of the conference "Climate Change and Migrations" will be presented in Milan a preview of the photographic exhibition "Ciad, sguardi di vita" with texts by Raffaele Masto and the pictures realized by me for the ngo ACRA, during their trip in Chad. Milano, Palazzo delle Stelline, Corso Magenta, 59. Free entry. Starting at 9:30.
- My visual diary Scrapbook has been featured on the site of Dry Magazine.
- My project Farang will be part of The Smell Of Dust II in New York City. The Smell Of Dust is audiovisual performance featuring quality photographic works from emerging artists from all around the world accompanied by a live musical performance. The event will take place at The Bizarre Bushwick , Brooklyn, NY, on the next February the 21st.
- I've been interviewed by Jörg Colberg as part of the 2015 Conscientious Portfolio Competition about my background, motivations, and work.
- To celebrate the launch of Dry Mag V – The Inquality Issue, I've contributed with the artists Gorsad Kiev, Pawel Tkaczyk and the Danish designer Tobias Birk Nielsen who made an exclusive capsule collection named Polarity.
- I've been interviewed by the portoguese magazine P3 about my reportage Le Tchad Dense.
- For one week I'll take over the Instagram account of Everyday Italy.
- My fashion story "The Cave Man" is out in the New issue of GQ Italy.
- I'm one of the four winners of the Conscientious Portfolio Competition 2015; I've been selected together with Jonas Feige, Alvaro Deprit and David Fathi. The jury of this year was composed by Jörg M. Colberg, Melissa Catanese and Stanley Wolukau-Wanambwa.
- I'm part of the exhibition Il nuovo vocabolario della moda italiana at La Triennale in Milan with two covers by me of Pizza Magazine.
- My series Le Tchad Dense is featured online on The Washington Post.
- My work will be exhibited in Los Angeles, Paris and London at the Life Framer Exhibitions, culmination of the second edition of the Life Framer photography award.
Los Angeles: 11-18 November 2015 - Think Tank Gallery
Paris: 4-11 December 2015 - Oberkampf Gallery
London: 7-16 January 2016 Menier Gallery
- My series Farang is featured on the site of Gup Magazine.
- After being published on the printed magazine, during the next seven days I'll be the guest blogger of Der Greif - magazine for photography & literature.
- A selection of pictures from Farang is featured on the new issue of Blow Photo Magazine.
- My series Scrapbook is featured on Mutantspace.
- I've been interviewed by Fototazo about my series Farang.
- The series Pagan Lovesong is featured on Dodho Magazine.
- My series Farang has been reviewed on Artwort.
- I'm one of the photographers featured on the new issue of Der Greif Magazin.
- My long term project Farang is featured in the Life Framer collection.
- On April 10th I will be in Lodi for a presentation of my series Farang at Gruppo Fotografico Progetto Immagine headquarter.
- Fotografia Magazine has included my series Farang in the "Ten Best Photography Links You Shouldn’t Have Missed Last Week (16 – 22 March)".
- My series Farang is featured on Phases Magazine.
- I’m pleased to announce that my work is now represented also by the swedish Stain Gallery.
- I've been selected by Steve Bisson among the winners of the last Life Framer open call. I'll take part with my work to an exhibition in Paris at the Oberkampf Gallery, in London at the Menier Gallery and in Los Angeles at the Think Tank gallery.
- My series Farang is featured on Urbanautica.
- On saturday november 1st at the occupied space Macao I'll take part to a talk about the condition of independent photographic culture in Milan together with other actors of the milanese photographic overview.
- The cover and the back-cover of the first imminent album by SMNTCS are two pictures by me shot in Kosovo.
- On October 18th I'll take part as reader to the official program of portfolio reviews of the Festival of Fotografia Etica in Lodi.
- On October 17th we'll celebrate the tenth birthday of Prospekt Agency with a projection and a talk with me and Samuele Pellecchia at the Festival of Fotografia Etica in Lodi.
- I have been asked by the Pizza Magazine to deal with fashion photography producing a fashion story with the prestigious fashion brands N21. The issue #7 featuring my series is out now.
- The issue #6 of Pizza Magazine, out now, features a selection of my pictures and a series of portraits by me of the musician Mushy.
- I'll take part with a projection of pictures from my upcoming series Farang at the Circulation(S), Festival De La Jeune Photographie Européenne In Paris.
- The concept store FABRIEK will hold in Genoa an exhibition of my photos. Opening on friday december 20th
- I'll take part to the collective exhibition STUPEFY at The Apothecaire Gallery in Bristol. Opening on Friday October 4th
- I'm with an interview on THE HOUSE OF PERONI, a site about the new wave of contemporary Italian culture
- I'm on the book "ARCHIVO PHOTOGRAPHY 2012" with a picture from the series Natural is the scene of the crime.
- I'll take part with a projection of pictures to the Biennale des jeunes créateurs de l’Europe et de la Méditerranée together with the other young photographers selected for Giovane Fotografia #2.
- I'm on the new issue of Dienacht Magazine with a selection of my pictures.
- The zine One Giant Arm "White & Black" with forewords by Scot Sothern and the cover by me, is now available.
- I've been selected to take part to the festival FOTOGRAFIA EUROPEA 2013 in Reggio Emilia with two projections. The first one will be part of the show by Morgan in Piazza S.Prospero on Friday May 3rd at 21.30. The second one will be on saturday May 4th at Officine delle Arti, from 11.00 to 22.00.
- I'm on the "Buco" issue of Diorama Mag with a large selection of pictures from my portfolio.
- I'm on One Giant Arm with an interview
- I'll participate to Padova Fotografia festival with an exhibition. On display there will be a selection from the series "The Unveiling". From March 28th to April 6th.
- I'm on the Portfolio Issue of Shots Magazine
- My self-portrait is on the book "Il corpo solitario: L'autoscatto nella fotografia contemporanea" by Prof. Giorgio Bonomi - Rubbettino Editore
- On Friday November 30th there will be at Fabbrica del Vapore in Milan the opening of the exhibition CARNEMBODY2 featuring my work "The Unveiling" together with works by Edaordo Pasero and Corinna Sauer. The exhibition is on till January 10th.
- MONO, the book about the best contemporary black&white photographers including also some photos by me, is sold out. However you can purchase the last copies through Amazon.
- I'm on Gomma with a round table interview with Edoardo Pasero and Corinna Sauer.
- On May 18th I'll hold in Milan a session of Portfolio Lecture together with Prospekt director Samuele Pellecchia and photographers Mads Greve and Edoardo Pasero.
- I'm on SÜDDEUTSCHE ZEITUNG MAGAZINE with an interview about my work A Tearful Arousal.
- I'm on WAYNEFORD'S POSTEROUS with an article about Mono and the winners of talent call by gommabooks.
- I'm on FOTOTAZO with an article about Mono and the winners of talent call by Gommabooks.
- I'm on TIME lighbox in the gallery The search for the best new black and white photographers.
- I'm among the eight photographers who wins the MONO talent call for new black&white photographers. I will be published on MONO vol. one alongside renowned photographers such as Roger Ballen, Daido Moryiama, Anders Petersen and Trent Parke.
- I'm on the book-catalogue MENOTRENTUNO III GIOVANE VIOLENZA together with the other young photographers who has exhibited their work in Sardinia during the autumn 2011.